Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Trip to Tyler

The morning after Christmas we headed to Tyler for the weekend to see my dad's side of the family. It was so fun to see everyone!  My Grandmother and Grandpa Ken, my dad's three younger sisters and their families, and two of my dad's first cousins all made the trip.  This group knows how to have a good time.  There is plenty of story-telling, teasing (the fun kind), laughter, eating, and game playing whenever we get together.

Elena and Evan with the Great-Grandparents


A competitive round of "Take-Two". My cousins are all brilliant and I've had my share of humbling experiences over the years - like when my then 8 yr old cousin would have to help me with my cross-word. :)





Two of my aunts preparing for a surprise birthday party for my cousin Emily


The birthday girl. Happy Birthday Emily!


1 comment:

B brave n express who ur said...

gud one buddy... it's interesting and cool!!! visit my blog and give me ur comment...