Thursday, December 18, 2008

"I SAY!"

Elena has figured out a new way to emphasize her point. She loudly adds, "...I Say!" at the end of her sentence. Examples from today:


Elena: Mommy, I want some more Fruity Pebbles. I want some FRUITY PEBBLES, I SAY!!!

OR

Mommy: Elena, what's that on the TV?

Elena: It's my booger. It's my BOOGER, I SAY!!!"


Sheesh, where does she get this stuff? 

Ooooooh wait a minute - this just came to me. She watched Mary Poppins yesterday, and I bet you she got it from there. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does she deliver it with the appropriate accent?

nate and liz said...

She is so cute! hey, got your Christmas card. 2 things:
1. Love the flowing hair, the wind effect - nice. Sexy...=)
2. I read the Christmas letter. I enjoyed your very witty sense of humor. Thanks for the laughs!

I'll be sure to send a copy of mine.
Love ya, Liz

Abby said...

What was her booger doing on tv?

Amy said...

To Ma - no accent, but the infection is spot on.

To Liz - We brought in fans just for that picture....:) Actually the weather was extremely cold and though you can't tell from the picture we were way underdressed.

To Abby - Har de har :) Unfortunately, today I caught her in the act of placing a freshly picked one on the screen... I'm going with NOT telling Ben. :)

Amy said...

Ooops, that's supposed to be infLection... curse you spell check!