Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New York, New York

We're leaving for NYC in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow, so I thought I'd get in one last post.  If any of you watch the Today Show, look for our smiling faces and cold noses on Thursday,  and then that evening, watch for us on Letterman (we're not guests, just audience members - thought I'd clear that up).  

Speaking of Letterman, you know how I mentioned that we were really excited about Seinfeld being Thursday's guest?  Well they changed it. Bummer!

 

Oh, and if you are a burglar reading this blog, our house will be fully occupied while we are gone.  

5 comments:

The Hvass Family said...

Amy, can I just say that I think you are so talented and hilarious?!?! your blog is the BEST ever!!! I love your burglar comment.....lol!!!! i'm so glad I get to read your blog!
:-)

Gardiner Family said...

I know you are already on your way to NY, but in case you are using the internet on the plane...I hope you have a wonderful trip! I'll be looking for you on TV!

Stephanie said...

Wow, sounds like a fun trip! We'll sure miss you at MOPS on Thursday, but I'll venture to guess you won't miss it too terribly...

Scott and Jessica Shobe said...

I saw you and Ben several times on the Today Show

nate and liz said...

You'll be so close, yet so far! Bummer! Have a wonderful, lovey-dovey, crazy time baby!
I'm telling you, y'all need to come to D.C. when the kids get a little older. We've got some amazing museums.

~liz