Saturday, August 23, 2008

What Do These Things Have in Common?

All of these containers were considered to be a suitable substitute for a toilet by Elena at some point last week (also included in that list, but not shown here - the bathroom sink). This week has gone much better, so I'm hoping this was just a very short phase. My apologies to friends (hi Stephanie!) who called me while I was in the the middle of throwing a fit over the discovery of the deed. 


If you're wondering what I'm doing still hanging on to them... no worries! I sprayed them down with 409. :-)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I love it!

Abby said...

ummm.... ewwww :P

Cherie said...

Wow - I hear boys are even more interesting to potty train. What an adventure!!

Anonymous said...

how funny!! This post has made me laugh all day!!

Anonymous said...

409....excellent choice. It is after all a heavy-doody cleaner.

Anonymous said...

Is that like trying to find the litter of kittens??? Nahh...that comparison doesn't work. Like trying to find the methane gas leak? Nahh...that's not it. Like....

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amy, I'm noticing that the granddads seem to be especially reveling in these types of entries.