Thursday, August 7, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End

If I knew how to convey a scream in print I would type it out right here _____! I am on such a high from watching the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance. Wow!!! They filled the show with some of my favorite dances previously done over the course of this season and it was fantastic. Woo-hoo! I think I will have to call up my fellow fans tomorrow so we can relive it over the phone. YAY!!! Okay I guess I'm done. 

If you've never seen the show - I'm sorry. 
If you want to watch this season - I have every episode recorded. 
Amy's imbalanced? - maybe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you agree with Joshua winning?

Amy said...

A couple weeks ago I decided that I'd be happy if either Chelsea, Katie, or Joshua won. So, yes, I agree with the "public".

The Shepard Girls said...

Oh dang it!! I knew I shouldn't have read this blog! I still have it DVR'd and haven't finished watching it yet! Oh well. It was a crying shame that Chelsea left so early. She should have at least made it to the finale. Oh well. Amy your kiddos are so cute! Savannah's hair is looking so red lately and we love it. When we get closer to the potty training, I'll have to ask you for advice. Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

I JUST finished watching it b/c I was out of town when it happened live. It was AWESOME! They definitely picked the best dances to do again. I got goosebumps a few times was was almost moved to tears a few times, too! Sniff, sniff! This is my first season to watch it and I LOVE, LOVE it! I wanted Kadee (or however she spells it) to win, but was happy with Joshua! He was my #2 :)

Anonymous said...

Will.....just sayin.....Katee was the best woman.