Friday, August 8, 2008

Exactly Who's Playgroup Is It?

We had playgroup yesterday at my friend Kristin's house. Elena had such a great time, and I think Evan even enjoyed himself too. This group of moms has been so special to me since I moved back to San Antonio. Each one of them is a "Five-Star Mommy" and I am always challenged, encouraged, and loved on when I get together with them. As much as these friends mean to me, I somehow didn't get any pictures of them, but here are some of the kiddos in the group. :-)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! And I love Evan's 10 month birthday picture!
Gran

Ashley said...

swimming, food, and dress-up; that is my kind of playdate. Do you think we could do one of those for us moms?

Kristin said...

I haven't had much time to blog lately but I always love catching up on reading what is going on in your house. It was a fun time last week and I can't wait until school starts so we can see everyone on a more regular basis!