Friday, August 8, 2008

10 Months Old

Oops - I almost forgot that today is the 8th! But then this adorable face reminded me. 


Evan is now 10 months old. 

-He is crawling everywhere. He darts for the rooms that he considers "fun"  (ya know - the ones with cords to pull out of outlets and choking hazards a-plenty).

-He also loves to follow after his sister and give moral support as she uses the potty (Between Evan and myself, Elena has quite the little potty entourage).

-He is really starting to play with toys. The benefit of being the second-born is that there's a good selection. 

-He seems to love music. His Grandma Elkins played some you-tube clips of the opera, "Carmen" for him, and he was really into it. 

-He loves splashing in water. He gets fussy when Elena's in the tub without him. 

We love you Evan Jesse Elkins

1 comment:

Abby said...

We're looking forward to his birthday party! My mom and I are excited about staying longer too :)