Friday, June 19, 2009

And I Thought My Kids Were Messy

I had no idea what a MESS an exploding Dr. Pepper can can make... until last night. I clumsily nudged one off the top shelf of the fridge. It hit the floor, popped a hole, and began spewing and spinning. I tried to grab it, but it was propelling itself around the kitchen so fast that I couldn't get ahold of it. When it was all over, our kitchen had a pretty even coverage of DP everywhere; floors, walls, counter, table... you name it. 

So that was my evening; observing the laws of physics, and then doing a top to bottom cleaning of my kitchen (which honestly, needed it anyways). I trust your was a little more interesting. :)

I promise I will try and post something more interesting later... probably pics and video of vbs.

2 comments:

Susan said...

My kitchen has suffered the exact same fate at the hands of DP. The good and bad news was that my cabinets were white:0

mark said...

Don't try for more "interesting" posts; this one was plenty interesting.