Monday, June 29, 2009

16 Weeks

I went to the doctor today for my 16 week check up. I got a good report, and will be going back in two weeks for THE ultrasound. Yep, we find out if we will be having a girl or boy in just TWO WEEKS! I really can't believe how fast that has come up.

Here's my baby bump so far...



Things of note for this pregnancy...

- I experienced the worst morning sickness in week 7, but all in all it hasn't been too bad. 
- I have been craving steak, any meat will work in a pinch, but steak is number one in my heart. 
- I think I felt the baby move this past week, but it's so hard to tell! I'm looking forward to those obvious, can't ignore them, kicks.



6 comments:

Abby said...

I know what you mean about the kicks... the only problem is that the can't be ignored kicks are often administered to various sensitive internal organs :P

Scott and Jessica Shobe said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you are having!

nate and liz said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to catch up in September!

Sarah said...

i hear you on the steak thing- let's go grab a steak together sometime! or a big fat juicy hamburger would do too!

mark said...

Steak.....sounds like a boy.