Sunday, January 4, 2009

Closet Cleanup

It's that time of year again:
- the time when everyone looks at the bountiful supply of new toys from Christmas and wonders - where is this stuff going to go? 
- the time when all magazine covers are screaming that they have the secret to stay organized in 2009
- the time when stores slash prices on bins and baskets and everyone is lured to get matching plastic or wicker so that everything "matches" in the attic. :)

Well, I am being swept up with the times and have been on what started as a simple toy purge to an all over closet makeover throughout the house. And I have to say.... it feels goooooooood. 



p.s. I even have matching containers throughout the house... diaper boxes! The endless stacks in the closets and attic are a subtle reminder of the coin we have thrown at diapers over these near 3 years... but I digress.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I spent a few hours going thru the old to bring in the new. I had to reorganize our craft and games closet. I am so glad to have a nice, big playroom to store all of our stuff!