Sunday, May 2, 2010

Handy Man

Ben is SO brilliant when it comes to home improvement projects. I am continually surprised at what he's willing to bite off. Take for instance our thermostat. For some reason when they built the house they decided to put the thermostat right in the middle of this wall. Sure the placement does not at all impact the effectiveness of the device, BUT it does put me in a pretty pickle on figuring out what I'm supposed to hang on the wall. Do I create a collage of pictures with the thermostat as one of the featured items? A shadow box somehow on top of it? Bushy flowers in a vase to cover it up?

Anyways, Ben knew it bugged me. So today, completely out of the blue, he begins sawing into our wall. And then next thing I knew he had the thing moved over to the edge. "Wowsers!" - says the girl who is just proud to know how to use the thermostat. :) Love you honey!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed...reminds me of his grandfather!
Gran