Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Not So Lady Like, Lady Bug

The older kids at the Kids Day Out program Elena and Evan attend put on a musical program last week. Everyone knows there's nothing cuter than preschoolers singing!

This was a fun chance for me to observe Elena interact with the kids. Apparently she's comfortable telling others what to do even outside of our home. At one point, the girl to Elena's left didn't hold her hand at the designated time and Elena would not drop the matter. Elena stopped singing or paying any sort of attention to the teacher, and directed all her energy at making this girl hold her hand. The girls were squabbling about it long after the moment in the song had passed... so, so proud.

But really I am; not about her bossy attitude but just in general. I love my little girl and this first little musical of hers made me beam!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! What's funny is that I actually know the girl to her left :)

Marty said...

Yep, she's the stand out.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least she's not going to be intimidated:)
Gran

Anonymous said...

Thats funny. We too acutally know the girl to the left too. It's Faith Tucker Owens "girlfriend". Glad to hear she had fun
-Olivia