Saturday, May 8, 2010

Asher - 5 Months




- I think Elena is his favorite person at the moment. There are grins and laughs reserved only for her.

- He is so curious about what people are doing around him. I can't feed him when the other kids are sitting on the couch because he wants to stop everything and see who's talking, laughing, or yelling.

- He started waking up a little early for my liking, so off went the monitor; well, not entirely just on select mornings.

- We still haven't tried any solids, but the plan is to do so soon.

- Sometimes when I'm changing his diaper, he will stick out his tongue to blow spit bubbles, wait for me to respond in kind, and then do it again... he loves that game.

- Still munching on those hands... again, I think we'll see teeth next month

- He is wonderfully sweet, social, and easy going. And he's getting too big too fast!!! Love you Asher!

No comments: