Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Schools Out for Summer!

Well, the kids final day at Kids Day Out was last Monday. They have had a great time at the program and it was really good thing for me this past year with all my doctor's appointments on Mondays before Asher's arrival and then the adjustment of Asher's arrival.

Although we've loved it this past year, we're not going to be attending this upcoming year; partly because we now live further away and partly because I really want to spend more days at home with the kids.

The entrance of their "school"


Elena with her teacher


Ahhh - good memories of running up that red carpet... late... and yelling at Evan to run faster :)


The church that hosts the program has a steeple that we see on our way to our church. Evan enthusiastically yells, "I SEE SCHOOL! I SEE SCHOOL!" every time we pass. I wonder how long that will last?



2 comments:

Gabi said...

Is her teacher Miss Kim? Ben goes to Grace Point on Tues/Thurs and I swear, that's his teacher! If not, it's her twin! I didn't know she taught at two KDO's. :)

Amy said...

Gabe, It IS!! How funny...