Monday, November 2, 2009

"Trick or Treat!"

So in theory, Elena was a pumpkin for Halloween and Evan was an Astros baseball player. Elena's costume was okay, but I kinda let Evan down a little on his. I didn't add the embellishments to his shirt that I had planned and I realized as I was dressing him that the pants were way too small. I mean, they were really stinkin' tight. But because of this, I just had to look his direction the rest of the evening to be taken over by belly-aching laughter.



Our cul-de-sac had a little block party that started early in the evening. It was great to meet and visit with the neighbors. They are an extremely friendly and generous bunch!

Between the neighbors and their friends, there were a LOT of boys running around at the party. Elena and Bo-Peep were surrounded by a plethora of ninjas, super heroes, and soldiers, oh and some really cool guns.



He He He!


Amidst the block party we hung out with our friends, the Grafius' who were in town from Austin. And amidst their visit we did a little trick or treating with the Sullivans (friends and neighbors). The kids had a great time and I wish I had video camera to record their precious, "Twick or Tweat!"



2 comments:

Sarah said...

jenna wanted me to let you know she doesn't mind those tight pants on evan at all! ;)

nate and liz said...

The tight pants are so funny! A classic for sure. :) Also so funny that your neighbors are "the Sullivans" , of course they are not THE Sullivans ;) , but I guess they'll do.

miss you guys~