Tuesday, November 17, 2009

36 Weeks




Yesterday I went to the doctor for my 36 week check up. It seems as though Asher is sideways in my belly at the moment, and I have not dilated a bit; but none of that really matters when you have a scheduled c-section (whew!).

Within the last week, I have begun to feel very... pregnant. I move slowly and with a lovely waddle. It's hard being slowed down when there is so much I'm still trying to do around here, but then I have to remind myself, it's not nearly as slow as I'll be moving once Asher's here, so I might as well enjoy it :).

Just Three More Weeks!

5 comments:

mark said...

We're looking forward to seeing you and meeting Asher.

Anonymous said...

You look great! Can't wait to meet him!

Susan said...

You still have what it takes to make other pregnant women everywhere jealous ;-)

Marty said...

You look beautiful!

Adoring Dad

Michelle said...

So my mom told me that when you came by for the garage sale that you looked like you swallowed a basketball. You look wonderful (as always). Can't wait to see you.