Monday, November 30, 2009

38 Weeks - The Clock is Ticking!

I have one more week (as of 7:30 tomorrow morning) before baby Asher is here. This hit me today as my doctor says "Okay, see you at the hospital!"

***
Wait... Huh? Really???

Uhhh, how does that nursing thing work again? Where's my copy of Baby Wise? Car-seat! Gotta get that in the car. Do I have enough onesies? Oh yeah, where is he sleeping? He doesn't have a Christmas outfit, he cannot come until he has a Christmas outfit!!!

***

But I didn't say any of this to my doctor. I just smiled and said, "Okay, see you then!"


4 comments:

Abby said...

WOW, that Christmas outfit freakout just does not sound like you! If it helps at all, my mom and I have every intention of stuffing (gently of course) little Asher into his stocking and taking pics on Christmas day... he's the first of the kids to be small enough for such a feat :) I'm equal opportunity though, I plan on taking pics of Lizzie curled up in an Easter basket when the time comes :P

Kristin =) said...

hey amy-love your post...I would totally be thinking the same thing. Just fyi...I've got a blog too if you'd like to come check it out sometime. =)

Michelle said...

Something I love about you is your predictible response to a situation. I say predictible with the utmost affection. I just love you and the things that make you you.

Anonymous said...

I love ir! I'm not sure about Abby's idea of putting Elizabeth in an Easter basket, though...
Gran