Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Peek at Our New Home

On Monday we headed over to the new house for the inspection. The buyers of our current home also did the inspection that day. Thankfully, there were no big issues with either house, whew! If all continues to go well, we'll be moving October 24th. 

I didn't feel comfortable snapping pictures on the inside since the current owners have their stuff everywhere, but I felt there was no harm in at least grabbing this one. 


The front porch is my favorite part of this house.



5 comments:

Gardiner Family said...

What a cute house! I LOVE the porch :-)

Scott and Jessica Shobe said...

It is so nice! Congrats!!

Kristin =) said...

Yea! It looks so inviting and cute=)

Robert and Heidi Stevener said...

We drove past your house the other day!!! I LOVE it!!! I told Robert that if I had seen that house and it was on the market I would want it too!!! The porch and hanging swing is my favorite also! I am so excited for you guys and glad that everything is coming together!

nate and liz said...

Very colonial looking ;) and LOVE the front porch! Can't wait to see it in person. See you soon~ liz