Friday, September 11, 2009

It's a Small World After All

Here's a story for ya!

I've been prowling Craigslist a lot these days looking for some things I want for the new home. Most of the objects of my search are things to put in Elena's new "girly-girl" room. I'm so excited about how I'm going to do it, but that's another post for another time.

One thing that I came across in my search was a white shelf that matches another white shelf, already in her room. I e-mailed the lady that had posted the ad a few days ago and she called me back shortly. During the course of the conversation I found out that she lives in our new neighborhood, Rogers Ranch! I told her that we were going to be moving there soon, and we laughed together about it being a small world.

Well, today we talked again for me to get her exact address so I could come by, and she tells me that her street name is, "Rogers Isle"... WOAH! I told her, "That's my new street!" She says, "Well, you must be moving into the house next door!" Sure enough, we will be next door neighbors. We talked some more and she told me about the many young families on that little cul-de-sac and how much they enjoy being there.

The whole thing was just wonderful and bizarre!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That's awesome, and Kristin is right, it'll make for easy pick up :-)

Unknown said...

That is NUTS, Amy!! God really orchestrated every bit of this move!

Marty said...

Amy you rule Craig's list!