Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Day in the Life

Although it's been hot, we still squeeze in time to play outside; either in the morning or evening. I love that during that time I can relax knowing that my house is safe from spills, crayons, crumbs, and the toys exploding over the floor.

I don't have too many rules for outside, just that they can't be naked. (You don't know how hard it can be to enforce this one!)  Oh, and the other rule is that Elena has to come inside to pee. Again, harder than you think to enforce.


Elena pulled this onsie out of Evan' drawer to wear today... and it's only partly wet with water. 


3 comments:

Susan said...

Having parented her dad, I understand just how hard it can be to enforce those two simple outside rules. The good news is the infractions abate between 4 and 5. Hang in there!

Kristin =) said...

Hey Amy, it's Kristin from church.
Just fyi...I love reading your little tid-bits from your day. Evan and Elena are adorable to keep up on.

The Foglios said...

Those really are great rules! HA!