Monday, November 17, 2008

Ben and I attended the Weekend to Remember marriage conference this weekend here in town.  It's ministry of Family Life and has been taking place for 30 plus years!

It was just amazing, and we highly recommend it to every married couple. The speakers were funny, and the material was packed with wisdom on how to create a great marriage.

There are so many things we wrote down as our take-away, but the main thing that I see immediately following the conference, is that we feel like a team - fighting for each other. 

Click Below for More Info!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. Your biggest take-away was one of mine about 22 years ago when Susan and I went.

Stephanie said...

Oh, we LOVED doing that a few years ago. Five years later, we still mention from time to time how great that weekend was.

Glad you got to enjoy it. What fun!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Thanks so much for the advice Amy! I appreciate it!
And funny story - while we were registering, we saw your twin at Babies R Us. And she had a little girl with red hair. I kept yelling "Amy? Amy?" She finally looked at me and I realized it wasnt you :)