Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Is Ben Your Friend?

...specifically, on Facebook? Well, if he is then you've seen his funny updates on our kids lately. The past couple were 1) a video of Evan eating a lemon head, and 2) a status update about Elena cutting her hair AGAIN on Saturday! Really, I should just start a separate blog devoted to Elena and her hair. I'd probably end up posting more frequently on it than I do here. Any name suggestions?... "Silliness with Scissors?", "Terrible Trims?" I dunno, but I'll be thinking.


Here's the video of Evan...



And here's Elena's hair since the most recent cut.

4 comments:

mark said...

I love the Evan on lemonheads video. I think I'll get him a big old box as a stocking stuffer this Christmas.

JSM Flos said...

Perhaps this is Elena's way of letting you know she wants a future in Cosmetology??

Scott and Jessica Shobe said...

Those are both too funny!

Scott and Jessica Shobe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.