Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm an Aunt!

I"m back! My last post pretty much explained what's new with me, but I'll still fill you in on the details. We got a call Tuesday night around 2 am informing us that my sister-in-law Abby had gone into labor a couple hours before. It was a short 2:45 hr drive to Katy, TX (suburb of Houston), but it was not short enough for us to get there before Micah was born. Abby's labor was only 5 1/2 hours long!!! She did an awesome job during labor and managed with no epidural. 

Nate and Abby are the proud parents of Micah Jesse Ezell. Micah weighed 7lb 2oz and has lots of hair! 





2 comments:

Cherie said...

What a handsome little guy! Your family makes cute kids.

Anonymous said...

The picture on the floor is hilarious. I'm sure Micah is just yawning, but it looks like Laney is tweaking his hair and he's taking strong exception.