Tuesday, July 8, 2008

9 Months Old


Our sweet boy is now 9 months old! I know that the following details will be less than interesting to most of y'all, but I'm going to blog it anyways for my benefit. We mommies seem convinced that we will be tested on this kind information down the road.
 

- He weighed in today at 19lb 8oz (40th percentile). I didn't catch his height but it put him in the 60th percentile. Lastly, his head is still reigning in the 95th percentile. :-)

- He crawled a couple of weeks ago, but I think I over did it when I showered him with praise. He now seems to think his job is done in the crawling department and has not shown much motivation to really pick up speed. 

- He's really starting to become attached to whatever object he's holding. He can throw quite a fuss if you try to remove whatever happens to be in his clenched little fist. 

- He still turns up his nose at solids.

- His sister really makes him giggle (a fact of which she is really proud)

- He seems to remember familiar faces and studies (with a very serious look) all the new faces he comes in contact with. 

We just enjoy him more and more every day!

No comments: