Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I AM NEVER GOING TO CATCH UP ON THIS THING!!

Aghhh!!! I am so frustrated at how far behind I am on this blog!

But venting that frustration here has been therapeutic, so thank you for listening.

If you're desperate for pics of our trip to Disney World, please go HERE to my sis-in-love's blog.

And unrelated to the above, but very important:

Please pray for my sister as she is delivering her baby boy, Conner today! We can't wait to meet him and are so thankful for his good health thus far.



3 comments:

Melody Harris said...

Amy, I feel the same way. I have been working every day through nap time trying to get caught up. Good luck.

Melody

mark said...

Don't catch up; just pick up. I'll be praying for your sister.

The Hvass Family said...

oh Amy! I can't catch up either...I have 4 posts started and 12 more in my head.....I'm starting to give up! aaaahhhh!