Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Patch - Take 2

This months MOPS play-date was held at a nearby pumpkin patch. I was excited about it for two reasons - 1) I went to this patch last year and thought it had a great variety of fun activities for kids and 2) I wanted to try again to get pictures of Asher. My sister joined me, so we were able to get pictures of Aubrey and Asher together:

Telling him a secret


Giving a sweet/violent kiss


Which left Asher in this emotional state... sigh, no better than last time.


Elena was thrilled to get her face painted!


She chose the puppy-dog look



Elena and Evan got to pick out a little pumpkin and decorate it with stickers.


Not sure what happened to the other "girly eye" on Elena's. And by looking at Evan's pumpkin, I don't think he got the point of the exercise. All in all a fun day!



No comments: