Monday, November 1, 2010

A Perfect (Kinda?) Fairy Tale

A Princess, a Dragon, and a...


MAGIC MIRROR!
Conceptually, I thought it was pretty brilliant, but from a craftsmanship standpoint, I'll be the first to admit it's lacking.


Yet another picture of a distraught Asher. You'll just have to take my word for it... he's really a happy baby, we just have a way of doing all of these fun fall activities when he is not at his best.


So obviously, one of our clan was having a rough evening, but the rest of us had a great time! A couple of block parties, wonderful friends, and sweet treats!

5 comments:

Susan said...

That last one is going up on my mantle:)

mark said...

Poor Asher. The dragon costume is pretty cute, but I think you could have gotten one more year out of Evan's baseball uniform from last Halloween

Anonymous said...

Maybe Asher just didn't like being the magic mirror:) All the pictures are cute.
Gran

Sarah said...

maybe he's crying because you put him in a cardboard box. just my guess :)
your kids are precious as always!

The Shepard Girls said...

I am cracking up!!! Too funny!