Monday, November 29, 2010

Greetings!

The past couple of months have been busy for me and the photography biz. One shoot after another where the entire goal was simply to get one great picture to adorn a Christmas card. You know, you'd think I'd take a hint and start thinking about taking pictures of my kids and choosing cards for our family, but it didn't really cross my mind... until now!

So the priority this weekend was to get a picture of all three kids. We got the picture, (only took 300 attempts) and now I'm down to picking out the card.

I've been looking at Shutterfly's options for Christmas cards, and I just love them! There's a great variety of style's to choose; modern to traditional. My favorite feature is that on most of their folded cards you can print on the inside flap a little Christmas letter, or put down a collage of pictures! Here are some of my favorites...

I love the plaid!!

Fresh and classic!

I love everything; shape, colors, font... family :)


Now my absolute favorite card for the one (emphasis on the singular) good picture we got of our kids can't be revealed yet! You'll just have to wait and see what arrives in your mailbox.

I now have our card wrapped up, most of the Christmas gifts near completion (family members don't look...hehe), and am on to picking out Elena's birthday party invitations (can you believe she's going to be 5???).

So thank you, Shutterfly! And thanks for this great opportunity!












No comments: