Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Asher - 6 Months

Oh goodness - half a year already!

Well I hate to sound like a know it all, but I was so right. Asher did get his two bottom teeth by this 6 month birthday... just like Elena. He is handling teething pretty well, but there has definitely been more crying when he goes down to sleep.

When he's on his belly pushing up, he's starting to pull those knees up as well.

He's sleeping really well and is waking up between 6:45 and 7am, which is a wake-up time I can handle.

Ben is convinced he's our most "smiley" baby (I just can't quite remember how Elena and Evan were so I'm not going to make a call; but I sure do love the smiles Asher gives out)

I just pulled out a new round of hand-me-downs, and theses polos were ones that Evan wore for a long time, so I know it's going to bring back memories seeing Asher now in them.

He is SO excited to see himself in the mirror. He shrieks with glee and simultaneously winces in surprise at the loud noise coming from the baby in the mirror.

We went to the doctor and I swear he knew what was coming. As soon as the nurse entered the room and he heard her voice, he started fussing in my arms. Then when I put him down on the exam table covered with that paper, he lost it; crying as if he was already getting the shot. It's amazing what they put together at this age!

His Stats: 16lb 10oz and 25 3/4in
(75% and 50% respectively)


Laughing at my jokes - he makes me feel so funny :)



Woah - what are THOSE wiggling things.


We're so in love with this guy!



2 comments:

mark said...

He's a cute little guy for sure. Susan and I enjoyed your update.

Marty said...

That''s ma lad. Is he running for office or something? I must have politics on the brain...Course just got back from State GOP dust up.