Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hallmark Cards

Have y'all seen that commercial for Hallmark's singing card line where a couple is in their parked car, the husband hands his wife a card, she opens it, the card starts playing "their song", and next thing you know they're making out?... Well if not, I promise you that it's right up there with all the other Hallmark commercials. 

Cheesy commercials or not, I gotta tell ya, Elena loves singing cards! She found this card that she's holding below at Nana's house this past summer and played it over and over again while we were there. Then to her glee, Nana sent Evan that exact same card for his birthday! Now we can listen to it whenever we want!!!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! Now I know I can always send a little something to Laney tha the whole family can enjoy!

Courtney said...

Is that the hamster dance one? I sent that card to my niece this summer, because it made me laugh!

Amy said...

Hampers? Oh yeah, maybe... I thought they were pigs, but I think you may be right. The sing...de-da-de-da-de-da-de-da....de-da-de-da-deeee!

Anonymous said...

Unrelated comment. I miss your smiling face at the top of your blog bio.

Amy said...

Oh thanks, but I kinda got tired of it :). Plus, whenever I left a comment on someone else's blog - there I was.

Anonymous said...

That card really is the catchiest tune ever. But 24/7 would be a challenge.