Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Did Ya Know?

Here are three completely separate "discoveries" I've made as of late that may interest some of you.

Another HEB Central Market?  

First of all I looove our HEB (Huebner and NW Military). It is small enough that you can get in and out in a jiffy, the people (those shopping and working) are super nice, and it's clean! So I mourned when I heard they were going to be closing it due to a larger HEB being built less than a mile away. 

Well come to find out, that the new HEB will be called "HEB Alon Market" and is going to have a "fresh format" mimicking the Central Market in Alamo Heights. You can check out the details at the below link. This knowledge makes me feel a little better about losing my HEB.


Cheap Curtains

I haven't been here, but after looking around online, I'm very curious and want to go sometime.  Miller Curtain Outlet is apparently a great way to outfit your windows on the cheap. It's located on the south side.



Turn Your Blog Into a Book

Blurb.com is a new site where you can create just about any type of book. They have really classy layouts for photo albums/portfolios, but the cool thing is that you can upload your blog and turn it into a keepsake. 


No comments: