Monday, September 13, 2010

Asher - 9 Months

Asher let me squeeze in on his 9 month photo shoot. I've been meaning to get pictures of us together for about... well... nine months I guess.





Our sweet, sweet boy is 9 months old!

Asher is a fast crawler and he loves to climb the stairs any chance he gets. He's already fallen down a few steps on my watch... Baaad Mom Award! :)

He prefers upstairs to down. He figured out that's the "fun zone" with 90% of our toys being up there.

He just started chowing down on graham crackers... it's a bummer they're so messy.

He's pretty sensitive when dropped off at the church nursery, but they are great at getting him to sleep. Apparently, he loves them to sing to him.

He's gotten really good at swatting away things he doesn't want; pureed carrots, a tissue for his nose... he's got a strong swing!

He darts for any "crackly" plastic... loves the stuff.

He has five teeth.. two up, and three down.

He is a very curious little guy... once he spots something he wants to investigate, it is nearly impossible to stop him. That curiosity reminds me of another child of mine, and her curiosity has proven to be TROUBLE. So I'm crossing my fingers that in a couple of years he won't be emptying the shampoo bottle into the toilet, painting his hand and pressing it against the walls, or combing toothpaste through his hair... but maybe that's just life with kids.

However he turns out, we'll take him. We love us some Ash-man!

Stats: 17lb 13oz and 27in long
10th and 25th percentile

5 comments:

mark said...

He's a sweet little guy.

Michelle said...

I am so glad to see pictures of YOU on your blog. I know it must be hard seeing as how you are the talented one. Love you. Can't wait to see you.

Genius Confessions said...

Good work. Keep writing such posts.

visit my blog at
http://confessions.gendomain.in
and confess your secret

Genius Confessions said...

Good work. Keep writing such posts.

visit my blog at
http://confessions.gendomain.in
and confess your secret

Marty said...

He looks like he is having fun!