Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beautiful Weather = Playground Time

We had incredible weather this past week, so the kids and I spent a lot of time outside.  They're loving the playground!



I think Evan's bottom has been molded to the shape of the swing.  He will stay on it for an hour at a time, refusing to get off.  Any warm body that walks by is asked the question, "high? high? high?..."




In my last post with pictures of the playground I realized you couldn't really see the finished product, so here is a better view. 


Another angle...and if you look closely you can see Evan sitting there..."high? high? high?"


3 comments:

Robert and Heidi Stevener said...

Amy, your backyard playground looks like so much fun for the kids! I am impressed with Ben and his dad's building skills!!!

Anonymous said...

It really is a fancy gym set...and I think I can see Evan high, but I'm not sure. I'm glad you're again able to add pictures!
Gran

Ashley said...

oh, really nice! Did you get a kit to make that?