Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Asher - 2 Months





Asher is already two months old! As I've already said, he's been smiling and we can't get enough of it. He loves company and quickly notices when he's alone. A couple of weeks ago his long stretch of sleep at night began getting longer and longer. On Sunday night he slept almost 9 hours, but then he went back to about 7 and seems to be stabilizing there. Hat on and a tight swaddle is his favorite way to go to sleep, and I can't blame him; it's been cold around here! He's nursing about every 3 hours during the day and about every day and a half I give him 2 oz of formula to let my body recharge. The fact that he takes a bottle is wonderful, and a new thing for me. Oh and his blocked tear ducts cleared up about 6 weeks - so no more eye boogers!

Stats: 12lb 120z and 23 3/4 in long

4 comments:

nate and liz said...

Yay! for no more clogged ducts! I remember the relief I felt when Mya's cleared up!

Elena's b-day party -so cute! I loved seeing the progression... time flies! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Can'tbelieve he's two months old already, and I think it's amazing that he's sleeping so long at night!
Gran

The Hvass Family said...

He is so cute :-) He looks so much like an Elkins...yet different. I am jealous that he is consistently sleeping 7 hours now....good for you, Asher! Maybe he could give Natalie a few hints! p.s. i'm so not "on time" with my posts...i just make it a goal to start a post on the day i really want to do it....but sometimes it is only a title (ha!)...and then i come back when i get a chance to finish and post....so...it is not REALLY done on time. don't know how you do it at all with 3 kids....i've only got 2 :-)

mark said...

I think he favors your dad. Imagine him with a cup of coffee in his hand…..you'll see it too.